Blacknose Beauties Show & Sale Information
We can’t wait to welcome you all back to Blacknose Beauties Show & Sale
🗓Friday, 18th & Saturday, 19th August 📍H&H Borderway Mart, Carlisle, CA1 2RS
This year’s grading judges are Mr Phillip Garrod, Mr Chris Slee and Mrs Marita Tauni.
BB23 will be hosted by Raymond Irvine & David Hodge
Friday 18th August
- Grading will begin promptly at 09:00
Friday Evening – Demonstrations, BBQ, Charity Auction & Raffle
- A Grading Demo will be hosted on Friday 18th August at 18:00 in the main ring.
- A shearing demo with Cammy Wilson of ‘The Sheep Game’ will start at 18:30 also in the main ring. This will be followed by a Charity Lamb Auction. The auction will feature two registered Valais Blacknose lambs, and all proceeds will go towards the Charlie Dallas Lancaster Foundation (C.D.L Foundation), which helps and supports organizations and individuals working within the Mental Health and Suicide Prevention sphere.
- The public BBQ will start at 19:00 in the Main Hall. BBQ tickets must be purchased in advance to allow us to cater to the required numbers. BBQ tickets can be purchased via the following link: https://valaisblacknosesociety.co.uk/bbqtickets2023/
- The charity raffle will be drawn at 20:00.
Saturday, 19th August
- Competitions will begin promptly at 09:00 on Saturday
- Young Handler classes are scheduled for late morning on Saturday, 19th
- Sale is scheduled for 15:30 approx
Blacknose Beauties is managed and operated by volunteers who generously donate their own time.
Whilst attending the Blacknose Beauties event, you commit to behaving with politeness and showing respect to Graders, Committee Members, Stewards, and fellow exhibitors at all times.
Please do not enter the ring at any time, or approach Graders during grading or intervals.
If you wish to speak to the Graders before the end of the event, this must be requested via the Chief Steward.
Any queries please contact: email@example.com