SPECIAL RULES FOR BUYERS / CUSTOMERS
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE – PLEASE READ
This information is correct at time of printing and is subject to changes in Government Guidelines or Directives regarding the control of the spread of COVID-19
- FACE COVERINGS – must be always worn in the mart
- ONLY PERSONS – conducting business are allowed to attend the sales
- SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYIGENE – strict social distancing together with hand sanitising should be adhered to
- TRACK & TRACE – those attending must complete Track & Trace on arrival
- NO CHILDREN – No under sixteens or pregnant ladies are permitted in the mart
- Strictly no private videoing/broadcasting on social media, or phones etc in the pens or sale ring
If you have any questions or queries, please contact H&H main office – 01228 406200.
If you are unable to attend the mart but would like to bid on animal(s), then the auctioneers will faithfully execute commission bids for buyers. Please contact the auctioneers for further instructions or alternatively you can arrange to make a telephone bid during the sale.
Live Stream Bidding for Sales – all interests must register for this facility. This can be used to bid from home or remotely from other areas in the market.
You can register via the website – https://harrisonandhetherington.co.uk/live-streaming/
Your co-operation and understanding are appreciated during this challenging time.
HARRISON & HETHERINGTON LIMITED
Borderway Mart, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS